April 19, 2012

Bunnybunnybunny!

The first baby bunny of the season fell into my window well today. I knew this day would be special. I just knew it.

When I opened the window to commence Operation Rescue Fluffy Bunnies and Pet Them and Love Them, the bunny ran to the opposite side of the window well. I mean, of course it did. I'm pretty scary in the mornings.

I reached out to catch it and saw this above it:


Do you see that about six inches above the bunny? It's a spider the size of my fist. It was so big and gnarly that I actually worried for the safety of the bunny. I finally got the bunny to see reason and come to me (i.e., by dropping a box in that corner to block the spider), where I reached out and caught it.



Here's a better picture of the bunny, with my boss holding it. He loves baby bunnies as much as I do.



So, that was my morning. You know how I'm really bad about blogging and I say it's because I don't have the time anymore? Well, the truth is, it's because there haven't been any bunnies dropping from the sky all winter. What else is there to even talk about?

No comments: