June 9, 2011

Bucket List Hats

I have a new line of hats. I know, I know. I have more lines than a Cubist painting (woka woka woka). But here is another line.

You know that bucket list I keep over there on the right? No, your other right:
----->

I've decided to make a hat for each of those items, to represent it. My goals, others' goals, the cat's goals. Whatever. The point is put your goal on your head. What better way of holding yourself accountable? Every time someone says, "Why is there a guy stuck in quicksand on your hat?", you would have to reply, "Oh, because it is a goal of mine to play in quicksand. "What are you doing to achieve this goal," they will likely ask next.** "Umm, umm..." you will stammer if you haven't made any progress toward achieving your goal.

**Based on all of my research, the next question is actually, "Um, why do you want to play in quicksand?"

The other reason for this line is, well, the constant flow of inspiration and challenges to be had. Think of all the things just waiting to be fashioned out of felt!

So, here is the inaugural Bucket List Hat.

#2 - Speak Spanish fluently:



And because I'm not as fast at crocheting as I am at cutting felt, here are previews of the upcoming hats.

#23 - Moonwalk:


#1 - Memorize five songs on the guitar:

2 comments:

Dulce said...

Good christ this is an amazing idea! I'm going to work on my bucket list today, so I know what I want on my hat.

Kelli said...

Thanks, Dulce! I can't wait to work on more bucket list ideas myself.