May 4, 2011

Where in the World is Bitter o'Clock?

Jeez, Kelli, you slacker! Why aren't you blogging as much anymore?

Well, inner voice, I've been busy becoming internet-famous! It's true.

Here are some recent places you might spot some of my hats in action:

CraftGawker.com:

CraftGawker is a beautiful website with beautiful photos of beautiful crafts. And my hat.


HandmadeTop10.com:

HandmadeTop10 is a site where you can submit a handmade item and hope it doesn't get too badly torn apart by the competitive masses. I submitted a hat to the Crochet division and huzzah:



My "Cartoon Cat Hat" (or Garfield for you non-lawyers out there) won 3rd place!

But wait, there's more:

I also submitted a hat to the Children's Items division...and, while not quite as impressive as the cat hat:


...the Frogger hat won 7th place, which is pretty cool.

And finally, at Handmade Gift Gallery:


No hats of mine in here...but I did make the treasury, while under my secret identity as Bitter o'Clock, so that totally counts.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Slacker. Glad to see you're getting the recognition in the crafty community that you so greatly deserve. Now stop "succeeding" and get back to blogging.

Kelli said...

Rick, I can't NOT succeed. I just can't. Even when I fail, it's only because I intended to and therefore, succeeded at failing. It's my burden to bear.

But I will get back to blogging riiiiiiight...now.