January 24, 2011

I want to get serious about the crochet business.

I think if I really applied myself, I could stand to make much more from crocheting than I do. What do you think I could do to really get going?

Here's what is on my agenda:

- Create an actual www.bitteroclock.com site, maybe with shopping cart abilities (if anyone can recommend a good DIY website service, let me know)

- Create better packaging and sew-in tags

- Create more business cards, FFS. I can't tell you how many times people approach me on the street or whatever about my hat, but I have nothing to give them. ::rolly eyes::

- Paint my dummy head for a more professional look?

What else am I forgetting? Oh! I've decided my newest goal is to get a couple stores selling my stuff. How could I go about doing this?

No comments: