August 20, 2010

Two odd conversations today

#1:

I was at the gas station with Keene this morning. He was thinking of getting a pair of sunglasses. I was trying to talk him out of it because gas station sunglasses are stupid and overpriced. I said, "I think I have a pair of yours in the car." I went to my car and began looking in the backseat. Then a guy drove up and called, "Looking for change?" I said, "Excuse me?" He said, "Are you looking for change?" I said, "no," with a strange look. He replied, "I have lots of change."

Uhhhh...okay.

#2:

A guy just called my office phone and said, "Hey Kelli, this is Ira Pierce." I said, "Okay, may I help you?" He said, "Do you remember me?" I replied, "I'm sorry, I don't. What can I help you with?" He then said, "I'm the doofus that spilled coffee all over his lap when I was at your office last time..." I said, "Ummm...I'm sorry..." He then said, "It's okay, I get that a lot. Is Lori around?"

No comments: