August 7, 2010

Glamorous Life of a Part-Time Writer

I have written seven articles on International Travel Health Insurance. Three more to go.

Here are the titles of the ones I have written:

Are You Eligible to Receive Student International Travel Medical Insurance?

Obtaining International Medical Insurance for Pregnant Travelers

Preparing for the Worst on Your International Trip

Travelling Internationally While Pregnant

Why Students Need International Travel Medical Insurance

Something about Extreme Sports Insurance (I forgot the title)

Oh, and I was wrong. I've only written six so far. Keene wrote the seventh for me. It was about diseases in developed countries and why you still need insurance even if you're visiting Europe.

Most boring assignment ever.

Update: International Travel Medical Insurance and the Backpacker

Filing a Claim with Your International Travel Medical Insurance Company

No comments: