June 1, 2010

Check out my guest blog!

In the world of blogging, one of the things you may find yourself doing is writing a guest-blog for somebody. In this case, there is a doctor who writes a blog about the hilarious or shocking moments he encounters at work. I highly recommend it for a good weekly laugh. He asked me to write a blog about an awkward moment at the doctor's office. (See the bottom of this post for the link.)

But first, a disclaimer:

This post contains sexual content and gross bodily information. Do not read it if you are easily grossed out or offended. Or if you are related to me. Because that would just be weird. Or if you are related to Keene. Because I don't want you to think his girlfriend is some kind of weirdo. Especially if I haven't met you yet. I don't want this to be your first impression of me. So just look away. This is not the post you are looking for.

Oh look! Pictures of us at the river!


And oh no! Swine flu!


Guaiac Positive Blog

No comments: