April 6, 2010

Banks. Ugh.

Gah! I hate when banks rearrange transactions!

Apparently our rent check hit my account the same day I dropped it off (no idea how). I didn't know about this until today. Keene transferred his share to my account that night and I deposited some extra money the next day. Yesterday, my account looked just fine.

But then I logged on today. The bank bumped the rent check before all of the deposits and transactions which had already been posted to my account by that first day.

Nine insufficient fund fees now. Even though I had deposits clearly showing in my account. Deposits which would have covered all transactions and checks.

Fuck.

---------------------------------------------

There's just no recourse when dealing with banks, is there?

Regardless of whether they're wrong or not, they don't have to do anything, they don't have to give you back your money. And there's really nothing the customer can do about it.

This makes me want to pull out my hair.

No comments: