February 8, 2010

This Guy is Brilliant

If I could force every single friend or loved one I have to read Chris Guillebeau's blog, I would. Then I would quiz them for an hour, to make sure they really got it. I mean, really understood it. Then I would make them read it some more.

http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/unconventional-ideas/

I'm only going to write a couple snippets here, so it will intrigue you enough to click the link and follow the good advice back to his blog. I'm tricky.


  • Simplifying your life is like running – not that complicated. You don’t need gadgets or monthly magazines to do either of these activities.

  • Contrary to what you may have heard, it does not always “take money to make money.” You can start many businesses for less than $100.

  • If you’re only working 10 productive hours a week but technically have to be on a job site for another 30 hours, why not spend 5-10 hours of the extra time doing something useful instead of just surfing the internet? Ideas: learn a language, write a novel, plan your retirement, whatever.

  • It’s not that hard to change when you really want to.

No comments: