December 31, 2009

Kort and I have not lost our touch

We went out last night after she got off. We got a pitcher of beer, snagged a pool table, (she) did a little karaoke.

Within an hour of being there (maybe two, I don't know), two very cute guys asked if they could play pool with us. We played teams for the rest of the night. We did a rendition of INXS' "Need You Tonight" and "So Happy Together." We even had a few bouts of dance-and-beatbox pool.

At the end of the night, the guys were gushing (yes, gushing) about how cool we were, how much fun they had, etc. This just further confirms what we've always know: we ARE the party.

When I got home, I told Keene about my night. I said, "I hope you realize just how awesome I am."

He then said, "Should I be jealous?"
I said (surprised), "No...nothing--"
"No, I mean, do you WANT me to pretend to be jealous?"
"Oh...yeah!"
He then gave a tortured-Edward-Cullen-esque look.

No comments: