November 1, 2009

Halloween: Party Like It's 1929

At Hi-Dive, waiting for Achille Lauro to start:


This one cracks me up. "Shush now, dear..."


"Kelli, quit sticking your tongue out!"



Success!


Then at Charlie Browns, a bar. We weren't there for very long...just long enough for me to break a salt shaker, to watch a costume contest, to have a drink (I think), and to get hit on by a guy that looked like Biff from Back to the Future. Then he saw Keene and said, "And you're here with your boyfriend....never mind."


Hanging with Johnny Cash...doing the Pee-Wee Herman dance, maybe? I don't remember:



Finally, at the house party:



Keene, his drummer Mike, and Isaiah




I really like this one:


Kaci and Wolverine (who was one of the residents of the house party):


And a Castro cameo:

No comments: