October 13, 2008

I'm Blaming You

To: joshualanekeene@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 1:38 PM

For the way time has slowed down over the past month. I think it’s been 2:37 p.m. for about four days now. I hope you’re happy.

Because, you know, I am.

I miss you.

__________________________________________________________

To: kelli.petersen@opusnw.com
Date: Monday, October 13, 2008 3:03:46 PM

And you were saying something about how you were worried about your ability to reciprocate with the things that make me feel awesome...

Remember how I was trying to tell you about how you don't need to worry about your ability to do that but that I didn't necessarily want to put too fine a point on it...

Let me just reiterate that: You have nothing to worry about as far as your ability to make me feel really, really fortunate to have found you. Nothing.

I miss you too. I can't believe it's only Monday.

I apologize for making your weeks drag on... insincerely, of course.

I wouldn't undo it in a million years.

No comments: