September 12, 2008

I'M GOING TO MONOLITH!!!!!!!!

KORTNEY JUST GAVE ME TWO VIP PASSES TO MONOLITH!

Monolith is THE concert of the year. It has a bajillion bands playing that I love. It's tomorrow and Sunday and very expensive. I've been talking about it all year and finally resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be going.

Then Kort called me tonight to tell me she got two VIP passes through AnnE!!! AND SHE IS GIVING THEM TO ME!!

She's spending the day with Zoe, so I'm giving her a couple Elitches passes. I emailed Keene (who I'm supposed to go out with tomorrow) to see how he felt about going, and he said it sounded like a lot of fun.

I'M GOING TO MONOLITH!!!! ::hyperventilates::
_______________________________________________________________

Update:

I'm waiting for Keene right now. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Even when I was getting ready to meet Daniel for our first date, or going to see the Australian, I don't think I got quite this nervous and twitterpated.

No comments: