August 7, 2008

Will not be offended. Will not be offended.

Awesome Boss is relocating. As part of a "goodbye present," a photobook was made for everyone to sign. I flipped through, trying to find my picture to sign by. There were many photos of events I've taken part in, as well as photos I've taken myself. But nothing with me in it. There were three photos of the old receptionist. And hey, even a picture with my non-work friend in it (from the house rebuilding)...but, um, I'm not in it anywhere. I'm also frustrated because there are lots of photos of people who started working here after me or don't work with him as much as I do. Like the interns.

Will not be offended. Will not be offended.

I still left him a very nice message, complimenting him on his leadership and such.

No comments: