July 28, 2008

Welp, it's finally happened.

I'm burned out on meeting new guys and going out.

Maybe it's just a phase. Maybe in my quest to save money, I've just gotten used to chilling at my house. Maybe I've just met too many douches. I'm just not feeling any of it right now.

Of all the dudes I've met, hooked up with, even dated this year, I've only really liked two. They both turned out to be insensitive flakes. I like Daniel a lot, but he's too immature and brash to ever really pursue a relationship with (not to mention we don't really have anything in common). I have no interest in calling any of the guys in my phone. Given the chance to either go out and meet new guys or just hang out at home with Daniel, I always choose the latter. It's just more relaxing.

As far as going out, I have fun doing things with Kort and sometimes other people. But just going out to the bar and drinking doesn't really interest me right now. Maybe it's because I had a bad experience at my beloved FR last week or whenever that was. I just don't really want to go back anytime soon.

Sooooo...after three months of hardcore partying followed five months of softcore partying, I've settled into the barely-partying-at-all stage. Local concerts, drum circles, swimming, chilling at home, hanging with mostly Kort and Daniel...that's pretty much it.

Anyhow, that's my jumble of thoughts for the day.

No comments: