July 14, 2008

Tom the Drummer and Jason the Brother

Friday: hung out with Daniel, sold my bed ($100), played video games, watched some movies, etc.

Saturday: picked up Kort, moved boxes from my townhome to the apartment, sold my couch ($25), went swimming, played old-school Nintendo games, hung out in the park.

So, while on Myspace, we had seen that our friend, Danny the rapper, would be performing at one of our favorite cafes that night, so we trekked downtown to see him.

After sitting through a really bad set of a rappers, we got to see Danny perform and he was awesome, of course.

After a while, we made our way to Falling Rock, where we met up with Kort's coworker and her friends. Tom the Drummer showed up and much fun was had.

Anne, Anne's friend Ryan, Kort, and Tom.

My guns:

Tom feeding his monkey tattoo a banana Kort found in her purse.

Sunday: met Kort at the train station to finish packing up my townhome, moved boxes, ate lunch, introduced Kort to a hot guy that bought Josh's bed, took Kort home, went to Daniel's house, left there, picked up Kort, and met some friends for dinner.

After dinner, Jay (frat boy I hooked up with a couple weeks ago) invited us to a drum circle. It. Was. Awesome. There were fire dancers and tons of drums. Very neat experience.

We stayed for about an hour, then got a text that Daniel's brother was in town. He had just moved here and Daniel really wanted to introduce him to Kort. Turns out, his little brother is NEARLY as cute as him. Both have the adorable southern accents and lots of tattoos. Plus, they're all brotherly-lovey-dovey because they hadn't seen each other in months.

Kort and Jason (the little brother) hit it off and even sang a duet together in karaoke.

Daniel also did karaoke and completely whored himself and his awesome dance moves.

So, after a couple drinks and a couple rounds of karaoke and pool, Kort and I headed back to Denver. I took her home and went over to Jay's house, hung out with him and his friends, watched a movie, fell asleep around 5 a.m. Woke up at 6:00 a.m. and drove home, slept for about a half-hour, got up, and went to work.

::lays down at desk::

No comments: