July 22, 2008

I hate when people freak out at work.

"Kelli! What are we going to do?! The meeting is starting and we need to get the drinks in there!" or "I need these handouts for a meeting, but the copier isn't working!" or "I keep messing up this proposal!"

Dude. It's a fucking meeting. Exactly how important is this in the grand scheme of life? Will you still care about this meeting or even this job when you're 80 years old?

Clearly I'm not meant for Corporate America. I just can't get uptight about stuff like this.


Moreover, I really wish the world would just STOP with all the developing. We don't NEED new condos and shopping centers and so on. Just stop it already, people.

This attitude does not bode well since I work for a major real estate developer and construction company.

No comments: