June 30, 2008

Scar Cat is Evil.

The littlest cat, Dodo, is kind of interested in water. He just likes to watch it, swat at it a bit. So, I was taking a shower and saw Dodo sitting on the bathtub ledge between the outer shower curtain and the inner (clear) lining. Without any provocation and from outside the shower curtain, Scar Cat PUSHED Dodo into the bathtub. Poor kitty splashed around and got showered on before he could figure out how to get out of the tub. I laughed and laughed. After he jumped out, I looked around the curtain to see Scar Cat lay back down, as if nothing had happened.

I freakin' love that cat. If I didn't know better, I'd think Scar Cat hates cats too.


On a side note, Dodo jumped from the window ledge onto my stomach in the middle of the night, while I was asleep. It hurt and scared the shit out of me. Stupid cat.

No comments: