June 6, 2008

I'm in a really blah, kind of upset mood today

I don't what's up with the funk. I'm going to list out all of the things that are bothering me, because I find that really helps to sort my feelings out...

Feel free to ignore this post.

- Daniel: I don't really know how I feel about him. He's hot and convenient. (Dang, I'm really turning into a bitch.) But I can't talk to him and we don't do anything fun together. And I feel kind of trapped with him because of my coworker who introduced us. Also, I would feel really guilty about dumping him a second time so quickly after the first. But I've already started being "busier" when he wants to hang out.

- Rex: I like him a lot. But I think I'm also jumping the gun since I've really only hung out with him a few times. I would like to date him, but ultimately don't see it working out. Like with everyone else.

- ________: I'm not really over him. I think Rex has definitely helped in taking my mind off of him...but I still miss him like crazy. And I'm not sure I'm ready to see him at the bar and act like nothing happened.


- The stupid house and foreclosure: I've talked with my dad, g-ma, and stepmom about this. They all agree that it's the best solution in my situation. This makes me more confident in my decision. But it's such a huge step...I'm really nervous about everything.

- Scar Cat: I'm worried he's forgotten about me or won't be happy to see me. Yes, I really am worried about how my cat will act towards me.

- Money, money, money: 'nuff said. I know I can get my finances back in order and it'll just take time. It's just stressful at the moment.

- The post about men and relationships really bothered me because I realized that none of these guys know me and probably don't really care about getting to know me. Not that I'm hurt by this...I guess it's just a lonely feeling, in a way. And it bothers me that I'm so closed-off and cynical now towards men...but I don't know if I want to change that.

- Gas prices...you know it's serious when I start worrying or even thinking about this.

Um...well...I guess that's about it. Mostly just boys and money (and a cat) are what's bugging me.

No comments: