June 27, 2008

I don't know what I want.

I'm Kayden-free tonight.

I want to lounge around my new apartment and fix it up.

But I kind of want Daniel to come over and hang out with me (and help me hang paintings and shelves...he loves that shit). But I've already seen him about four times in the last week. I don't want him to get attached.

I kind of want to have dinner with Leland, but I don't want it to lead to having to hang out with him all night and I don't want him to assume a dinner date = sleeping together at the end of the night. I want to have dinner with him, but I want to have another obligation right after, so as to avoid this awkwardness.

Ugh. Mostly I just want Rex to freakin' call...but I need to get over that.

Just ignore me. My mind is kind of scatterbrained right now. Not enough sleep and too much to drink.

No comments: