June 11, 2008

Gross is the New Hot.

I haven't showered in about 2-3 days. My hair is pulled into a greasy bun because it was forming dreadlocks. I have sweaty armpits from walking all over the city. My face is greasy. My pants are wrinkly and both my pants and shirt are too big for me.





And a dude approached me on the street to ask me out for coffee Friday night. Think he has low standards or just likes the dirty hippie look?

Don't know how I feel about a date with him, anyways. He doesn't really seem like my type (he wasn't emaciated, for starters). But he was actually able to look me in the eye and offered to meet for coffee instead of a drink (although he was quick to say he does drink...just not much) and seemed polite...so, I guess maybe it wouldn't be bad to just meet up for an hour or something.

No comments: