May 19, 2008

Weekend

Friday: after work, I went to meet all the Denver girls plus Kort's boyfriend and the two babies for dinner. We ate wings, ate ice cream, laughed way too much. I kept making Skyla cry, but I made Reilly laugh his ass off, so I figure they cancel each other out. After dinner, Krystle, Sean, Kort, and I all headed to Falling Rock. Once there, Krystle's friend Adam arrived and we had some drinks and had some more fun.



There were five of us, all drinking a good deal. When the waiter came to bring us our check, he pointed at me and Kort and said, "You two have all your drinks on the house." It made us feel really special in a cheesy way. Another thing, when I went to the bar to drop off the payment, _______ said (in front of everyone), "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I said, "Not too early..." And he was like "Should I call you later?" Um, YEAH!

After leaving Falling Rock, we all went to the dance club and got hot and sweaty. We stayed there for a couple hours, then went home. I got home around 1:00 a.m., took a nap, then woke up at 3:00 a.m., went to ________'s house.

Saturday: we slept in until 9 or 10 which was super-nice. I left, picked up Kort along the way to K's grandparents house (had to drop off his movies and Xbox) so we could talk. Then we went downtown so I could take care of the bank stuff. Unfortunately, even though it was taken care of, it wouldn't be "finalized" until Monday...so the trip to UT was called off.



But, I made the best of it. Kort and I had lunch, wandered around downtown, I drove home (dropping Kort off at the nail plaace along the way), showered, dressed, came back downtown (picking Kort up along the way), went to ______'s house for some afternoon delight. He had to work, so I drove him there, met up........KORT! lol

By this time, it was about 5 p.m. Kort and I walked about six miles total, ate dinner, lay down in the park, and talked and talked. Then we got up and went to Falling Rock again, sat on the patio, and had some drinks. It was slow so _______ was able to hang out and chat with us. We ordered chips and queso and a bunch of drinks, but only got charged for the C&Q. So we tipped our waiter $15 for the $5 tab. Then we went to our respective houses. I got home at 10 p.m. and was EXHAUSTED.

Sunday: woke up around 9 a.m., threw on shoes (I had slept in my clothes), ate breakfast in the park, and cleaned out my car.



I was organizing my storage shed, when a pile of boxes fell on my head. I bawled because it hurt so much. I went home, lay down for a while because I was feeling sick. Then I got home, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the bathrooms, fixed my ceiling fan blade and curtain rod, cleaned baseboards, and just generally kicked ass around the house. Then I sat down, crocheted a bit, watched Rebel Without A Cause, ate a sandwich, hit a bucket of balls at the driving range, and decided to.......why, go downtown, of course.

Met up with Kort and Krystle, went to Falling Rock for dinner (seriously, we might have an addiction to that place). While there, we met Sexy Rex...who made me chant "_______" in my head...he was definitely my type and wasn't very subtle about my being his type.



He was really cool so we decided we'll all hang out again...as friends, of course. Kort left with Sean, Krystle and I walked back to our cars, and went home. Was home for about 30 minutes before Kort talked me into coming back downtown. I packed an overnight bag, went downtown, we walked around a bunch, went back to Falling Rock, hung out with Bryan for a while, then crashed at Kort's house.

No comments: