May 8, 2008

Today is my worst enemy.

I just came back from the courthouse...divorce papers have been submitted. Paid about $200 for the privilege. Cried all the way back to the office. Even if I don't regret the decision, it doesn't make it any easier to deal with. I find myself becoming more and more bitter each day about the whole concept of marriage, love, and relationships. Not to mention my whole opinion of men going down.

Got pulled over in the meantime. Apparently, there's a school zone about 50 feet across and two cops were stationed right in front of it, snagging about every car who rolled through there. Seriously, no flashing lights to indicate a school zone, nothing. Just a single school crossing sign (I had to turn around to see it)...no idea it was even a school zone. No idea there was a school right there. While the cop was taking my info, I saw about three other cars get pulled over at the same spot.

Because I was going 40 in a 20 mph school zone, now I have to appear in court. I just kept on crying until I got to the office.

No comments: