May 13, 2008

I'm going to find a psychiatrist.

The sleep/night terrors/hallucinations thing is really starting to bother me. The breaking point was Friday night. I was at The Courier's house and was really relaxed. I wasn't even sleeping or close to it...and I found myself speaking without meaning to. I think I said something about putting pins on a map? It freaked me out because I didn't even mean to talk, but I did. Luckily, I don't think he noticed and I caught myself before it went any further.

Soooooo...not only am I seeing shit and talking in my sleep (and making phone calls in my sleep that I don't remember the next day), but now I'm starting to do this shit while awake? Nuh-uh. If I'm going to be crazy, I'm not going down without a fight.

I have a list of about 10 Denver psychiatrists who specialize in sleep disorders...hopefully, that'll be a good starting point.

No comments: