May 9, 2008

For all his flaws, I really like Daniel.

He came over last night to cheer me up (because I'd had such a craptastic day). At one point, he said that it really upsets him to hear when I have a bad day. He said, "I don't care if I have a bad day or if anybody else does...but it really bothers me to hear that you had a bad day."

He also said he can't wait to get better-paying jobs (he's a freelance carpenter) because he wants to buy me things. I said, "What makes you think I would let you buy me things?" He said "I would do it anyways...send flowers to your work and make the other girls jealous."

We watched movies, then fell asleep (cover your ears, Kortney!) while cuddling on the couch. I love that when we're just laying down together, he kisses me on the forehead, nose, top of the head.

Anyhow, this post has been brought to you by the fact that I've spent the last three nights hanging out with him.

No comments: