April 22, 2008

I"m trying to be civil.

I sent Josh an email of items I've taken care of, as well as things he needs to take care of (such as removing his name from the electricity account). Among other things was this:

Kelli: What do you want to do about the stuff you still have in storage or at home? The bed, dresser, boxes, bookshelf, etc? I know you said that you don’t want this stuff anymore, but I don’t think it’s fair for me to have to figure out a way to get rid of it and do the moving of it and all. I can store the stuff as long as the house is still on the market, but if/when it sells, we’ll have to figure out how to get your stuff to you.

(Please keep in mind this is all stuff he owned long before he met me.)

Josh: It's your crap now. Unfair to dump it on you? Perhaps.
Petty and immature? Probably. I really don't care. It takes 2 minutes to call ARC to haul it away.

No comments: