February 12, 2008

Crash!

I took the day off today. I was so fucking worried about the Scott and Kayden thing last night. Kayden was apparently sick and Scott kept him home. He didn't have a phone and didn't think he needed to call me. He got quite the earful after I drove to his house.

Anyhow, when I got home, I just passed out. I got a really bad headache, was sick to my stomach, etc. I hadn't eaten all day because of nerves and I think it took its toll. So, this morning, I woke up to find that I still felt incredibly shitty. In addition to the other stuff, I just felt so weak and stressed about getting the house finished. I called in to my job, and spent a good chunk of the day sleeping and cleaning.

Even now, I'm just a wreck. The realtor is coming to look at the house on Thursday, there is more drama with Josh, and I can't fucking eat a thing. Today, I've had half a bagel and a little slice of Tostinos pizza. Yesterday I had a single slice of a quesadilla and about four chicken nuggets. All day. I just feel awful and weak and nauseous. I'm going to set a psychiatrist appointment tomorrow.

No comments: