January 4, 2008

I'm super-efficient.

I talked to Office Manager today about the whole separation thing. I told her the reason I brought it up is because I don't want to come off as flaky. My whole routine will be changed up, especially in the mornings since Josh typically took Kayden to school. So I'll have to put Kayden in a morning daycare since I have to be at work before he starts school. We talked for a bit and she thanked me for the advance notice.

Also, I scheduled a deep-cleaning with a maid service. They will pretty my house up Monday morning. Monday night, the real estate agent will be stopping by to check out the house and to talk to me.

I hope I can keep this momentum going. I have to say, I feel really good about this whole situation UNTIL I talk to Josh. That's when I start feeling really doubtful or worried.

No comments: