November 19, 2007

Perms and Husbands

- I got a perm. I have to say that perms get such bad raps, but I just love them. This morning, I woke up at 6:55 and was out of the house by 7:10. And that included saying my goodbyes and looking around for something to wear. I pretty much pulled my curly hair out of its scrunchy (that I wear to bed) and put it in a clip. No combing, flat-ironing, nothin'. I lurve it.

- Also, when I got the perm, they used a rinse thing to get all previous chemicals out so I'm back to my natural color. I was getting bored with the dark hair anyways.

- While at the mall, I found a winter coat. I'm afraid it makes me look like a big tootsie roll, but it's SO soft and warm. I just love it.

- Josh was annoying again. I saw him for maybe 2 hours on Saturday, due to errands we were each running. And on Sunday, he went to the office for 8 hours. I only saw him at night and not really even then, since we were doing our own thing. At one point, I was working on sanding Kayden's desk (his idea) and asked if he wanted to help me. He said, "Not really," and walked away.

No comments: